Saturday, October 20, 2012

O'Donnell Dares Tagg to Take a Swing

Lawrence O'Donnell dares Taggart Romney to punch him
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/10/19/lawrence-odonnell-to-taggart-romney-your-dad-is-a-liar-so-take-a-swing-at-me/

No question about it..  I have a love-love relationship with Lawrence O'Donnell. He just gets better and better as time passes. He makes me want to be a better person yet at the same time makes me feel completely comfortable in my own skin--poisoned veteran with auto-immune disease that I am. He reminds me there are far larger issues out there requiring my inconstant energy.

Usually Mr. O'Donnell is a calm lagoon of reason in an ever-storming ocean of media hype and hyperbole. Thursday night those still waters rose in a sudden tsunami...and it was MAGNIFICENT! 

I never realized that accent was sexy before...

All I care to add to the link (below the picture) above is this. Tagg, your mother is a hag. Make my day too! My money is on the honest smart man who is so very righteously indignant. 

And no, hiring the job out to contractors doesn't count, Haggart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome. Democracy thrives on the open exchange of ideas. Moderation exists only for purposes of spam and advertising detection and prevention. I believe strongly in ALL amendments to the Constitution!